Health Partners is excited to welcome patients back to the clinic this week. We have updated our clinic policies to keep you safe. Please read through the following procedures so you know what to expect on your next visit.
- Screening – All patients and staff will be required to do passive self-screening before attending the clinic and will be actively screened upon entering our front vestibule. Only one patient is allowed in the vestibule at a time to respect social distancing.
- Disinfecting – We have increased our already vigorous cleaning routine of high-touch surfaces. All treatment surfaces and equipment will be disinfected between patients.
- Hand hygiene – Practitioners will be practicing proper hand hygiene between each patient. All patients will be asked to sanitize/hand wash upon entering the clinic and before leaving. This continues to be our best defence against the spread of COVID-19.
- PPE – All patients will be asked to wear a mask (surgical or homemade) while in the clinic and throughout treatment. Staff will be wearing masks and eye protection/face shields during the duration of your treatment. Plexiglass barriers have been installed in our reception area.
- Social distancing – We are temporarily modifying treatment hours and patient appointment times to reduce the number of people in the clinic at one time. As always we will be using our separate treatment rooms. We encourage patients to use contactless payment options. Please refrain from having anyone accompany you to your appointment unless you are under the age of 16 or you require assistance.
If you are considered high-risk or are still uncomfortable with in-person treatments we are glad to continue to offer virtual appointments to help you on your health journey.
We thank all our patients in advance for your understanding of the new policies at this time,
Your HPP Team