As Simcoe-Muskoka moves into the RED zone on Monday, we at Health Partners remain OPEN and ready to safely provide your service.
Our clinic hours have not changed and your appointment times will continued to be honoured.
Our team at Health Partners continue to adhere to our policies and procedures which are designed to ensure safety of our valued clients and our staff.
- Passive screening will continue to be included in your reminder emails.
- Active screening will be completed upon entry to the clinic.
- Masks continue to be required at ALL TIMES while in the facility.
- Our clinic is cleaned extensively throughout the day by our trained staff.
- We have optimized our space and the use of private rooms allows us to adhere to social distancing requirements.
At Health Partners we take our responsibility to protect our staff, clients and community very seriously which is clear from the minute you walk through the door.
We are here for you. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at (705) 730-1533.
We will get through this together! -Your HPP team